ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS GLOUCESTER & CHELTENHAM
Acupuncture is a holistic healthcare system that has existed for over 2000 years. It aims to strengthen the mind, body and spirit and treats the underlying cause of any complaint by balancing the natural energy within the body.
Acupuncture uses a number of different diagnostic methods to get a complete picture of the clients health. The needles we use are single-use, sterile and disposable.
Acupuncture can help clients with maintaining wellbeing and a wide variety of health issues, including:
* Headaches / Migraines
* Sports injuries including neck and back pain
* Fertility treatment for men and women
* Stress and depression
* Pain management
Rise Acupuncture uses a combination of techniques to bring about positive health changes. These can include:
* Traditional Chinese medicine or Five Element Acupuncture, Auricular and Electroacupuncture
* Tui Na Massage
* TDP heat lamp or moxibustion
* Cupping (small glass suction cups used to stimulate blood flow and healing)
* Gua Sha ( Gentle scapping technique to release unhealthy elements from injured areas)
Acupuncture first session £55.00 (60 mins)
Acupuncture follow up sessions £35.00 (45 mins)
Course of 4 Acupuncture sessions (including consultation) £120.00
Cosmetic acupuncture uses small needles, massage, Gua Sha and Jade rolling to naturally enhance the skins appearance by stimulating collagen and reducing lines, wrinkles and blemishes.
Cosmetic acupuncture sessions £65.00 (60 mins)
Feel free to Contact Us to find out more
CONTACT : 07841 534678