MASSAGE THERAPY TREATMENTS GLOUCESTER & CHELTENHAM
Massage therapy is one of the oldest health care practices. It's applied with the hands, forearms or elbows to manipulate the soft tissues of the body. It affects most of the systems of the body and helps to promote the circulation of blood, reduces and enhances tissue healing.
Rise acupuncture uses a combination of the following:
* Swedish massage - long gliding strokes, kneading and frictions on the superficial muscle layers to promote relaxation, improve circulation and relieve muscle tension.
* Sports massage - specially adapted techniques to deal with the effects of athletic performance and injury recovery.
* Tui Na - this Chinese therapeutic technique is a vigorous massage performed through clothing using brushing, kneading, rolling and pressing techniques to stimulate acupressure points.
* Wavetone - The WaveStone ’s unique White Jade healing properties allow it to be warmed and cooled adding with stimulating the circulatory system, softening of tissues and muscles and helping with the breakdown and release of toxins. Excellent for treating sporting injuries and the reduction of cellulite.
* Hydrotherm - takes place on warm water-filled pads and can be beneficial for neck pain, lower-back aches, or stiff muscles.
Appointments begin with information gathering and the client is asked to only remove clothing to their level of comfort if oil or wax is being used during the massage. The client's modesty is respected at all times and the massage therapist will undrape only the part of the body being massaged.
Feel free to contact us to find out more or to make an appointment.
CONTACT : 07841 534678